zondag 14 november 2010

My Style.


Violette Hoogakker. ( 18 years old. )
Student of art and design.

My hair is four/five years old I guess. Sometimes
people call me Cruella  the Ville, but I don’t care.
I see my tattoo’s a memories. The first one the
the dead’s-head, I get him when I was 13 years old.
The tattoo on my leg, Alice in Wonderland, is the
most symbolic tattoo. He stays for artless,
a thing that I wouldn’t forget later when I have a
busy job and a stressful life.

wear :   The earring comes from the Primark, I always wear
one earring. The rings and chains are from the H&M.
the watch is from Kenzo, I bought it by a hairdresser.
Prints in shops I think they are hackneyed. So, I print
my own shirts. The trouser is from River Island and
the boxer comes from the male division of the H&M.
I have a lot of male boxers all with a classic design.
The sneakers are from Nike. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten